Refresher driving class
Drivers license lessons in English
Driving school Barendrecht, Delft and The Hague
Always handy to know
- 90 or 120 min
- Crash courses we decide together what benefits you the most.
During the driving test, the examiner assesses whether you can drive safe and independent or not. Whether you consider the safety of your fellow traffic members.
The examiner pays attention to:
- Control of the car
- If you look and how you look
- Do you understand when to give priority
- Driving on the highway
- Driving on intersections and roundabouts
- Special Manoeuvres (2 out of 7)
During the exam you get every chance to show your skills. Perfect driving is not necessary. Keeping it safe of course is. It’s about the overall picture. It is important how you react to the traffic and if you do or do not control the situation. In short, the examiner examines if you know enough and can take part in traffic safely and independently.
- Drive straight back 20 meters
- Lane parking / Parallel parking
- Box parking
- Reverse around the corner
- Revers in a street (3 points turning)
- Reverse in one go (180℃)
- Slope test / Hill test (Manual car)
Parking is not difficult, it’s just understanding what went wrong and how to correct this.
Rest assured, I will never ask you to do anything beyond your comfort.
Together we decide step by step how to get to your desired goal.
Always at your pace and comfort level.
- Bring a friend, get 30 min class for free.
- Do your homework, save time in the class.
- The special manoeuvres are structured and built on top of the previous.
- With consent of the student, we can combine classes with multiple students so you can learn from each other.
You can learn from good behaviour as well from mistakes. Oh this is how I should do it or, this I is what I should not do. Sitting in the back of the car can give you new insights.
Focus on the traffic rules and hazard perception instead on handling/fighting with the clutch.
Less classes are necessary, so financially interesting.
Electric, hybrid and most new luxury cars have an automatic gear.
Most internationals (on temporary basis here) don’t bother about clutching.
Automatic gear is more relaxed in the city. Especially in a traffic jam where you need to move stop, move stop constantly.
Parking on a hill, driving up or down a slope, accelerating at a traffic light, entering the highway etc….
If you go for the exam to get a Dutch driver’s license in an automatic gear car. You can only drive automatic gear cars. If you get the license in a manual, you are allowed to drive both.
Of course if you have your automatic drivers license and gained driving experience in an automatic car. After a while you can take few classes just to learn clutching and easily pass for the manual exam. We will support you in this process
We have a theory book available in English for the theory exam.
We have Theory MOCK Exams available which simulate the real exam.
Most students pass in their first attempt when they study combined with the book and the Mock.
Advice: take the book and the online training.
Bear in mind: failing once is more expensive and time consuming.
If you need extra explanation we can help you with a one day theory course (€100).
- Safely fill fuel
- Get familiar with the Dutch traffic/rules
- Getting rid of certain habits like driving too much on the left side of the road
- Parking in a garage
- Driving to your work, school or a friend’s home
- Just gain some confidence before driving on your own
Everything is possible as long as safety is preserved.
- 16 years old: Theory exam
- 16,5 years old: driving classes are allowed
- 17 years old: Practical driving exam allowed
- If you pass the practical exam, till your 18th birthday, a licensed driving coach (for example parents) is mandatory.